Review / Critiques
Writing a good review or even a simple 1-page critical essay is not always an easy task. The most common mistake made by students in writing a critical essay or critical analysis research paper is excessive emphasis on content summarizing. Critique differs from summary writing in many respects. Specifically, critique calls for analysis of strengths and weaknesses, whether or not the author is successful in reaching the intended audience, whether or not arguments are supported with evidence and are convincing, your personal reaction to argumentation, etc. Thus, there are many points to be taken into account and, for this reason, it is uncommon for students to struggle with this type of assignment. If you have a review or critique assignment due, don't hesitate to get professional help with writing a critical paper at Essay-Academy.com!
Reasons to Choose Our Service
As our customer, you have an opportunity to rely on professionalism of our writers who are entrusted to work on your homework tasks and assignments. For example, you can order book review service and a get well-done piece of writing before the due date. You do not need to read the book or provide summary of it. Our writers will gather the information they need to write a great paper, conduct research, and deliver 100% original paper at your email address. All you need to do is to provide instruction for writing, specify book title and author, and wait for delivery of your ready-to-submit review. You are welcome to attach the grading rubric, send messages to the assigned writer, check on progress, and request free amendments, if needed. In other words, you have the right to actively participate in every aspect of your paper writing process.
Among different types of assignments ordered by our customers, literature review help is probably one of the most popular services. Whether you need a literature review as part of your dissertation writing or have a separate task to write a review of secondary literature (research paper) on a specific topic, we are ready to help you out. How do we write literature reviews?
- We assign qualified writer who has in-depth knowledge in your field of study (thorough understanding of the topic and requirements for writing)
- The assigned writer conducts research and gathers relevant, peer-reviewed, recent articles that will constitute the base of your argument
- The next step is to write an outline with the key arguments and to organize ideas obtained from relevant secondary sources (articles and books)
- The draft is written; reference list is compiled; all sources are cited in text as well as added into the list
- The draft is proofread and edited for style, format, and grammar mistakes
- You receive a polished version of your literature review at your email address before the due date.
Similar plans of writing are followed for all types of assignments. Our writers are equipped with all the tools needed to produce the best results within the shortest deadlines. Specifically, our writers have access to paid libraries and they are skillful in meeting requirements of the most demanding teachers.
Need Good Result? Order Right Now!
If you need a good grade on your assignment, do not hesitate to use our service right now. We will satisfy your requirements and ensure your project earns a high grade.