Research Paper Writing
Research Paper on Bullying Guidelines
Bullying is the aggressive behavior of hitting, kicking or spreading rumors. This behavior is actually abusing other by beating, kicking or spreading hateful gossips. Bullying is common among children and teens, and rarely among adults. Hence, it becomes useful to assign research paper on bullying. An academic writing work about bullying will help in determining students analyzing skill and essay writing ability.
It also helps in creating awareness about bullying. This post serves as a useful guide for writing quality research paper on bullying.
Research paper on bullying: things to consider
Few things to remember while writing a research paper on bullying are as follows:
- The paper can serve as explanation about the reasons for developing this unwanted behavior.
- The paper on bullying can explain negative effects of bullying. Embarrassment, nervousness and depression are few negative effects that can be focused on.
- The paper can explain about the deadly effect of bullying where the bullied victims go to the extent of committing suicide.
Research paper on bullying: great suggestions
The following suggestions can be considered for writing effective research paper on bullying:
- Write about several real incidents of bullying.
- Write about the various rules against this unwanted behavior.
- Write about the ways and programs to prevent or solve bullying problem.
Suggested outline for research paper on bullying:
- Introduction: give definition of bullying, when it started and give specific examples of how bullying happens.
- First body paragraph: describe current attitude towards this unwanted behavior and how bullies are punished.
- Second body paragraph: write a specific example about a person who has been a victim of a bully. Provide statistics on numbers of young people experiencing the problem.
- Third body paragraph: describe second, different example of bullying.
- Fourth body paragraph: give examples of what can be done by school authorities and students to prevent bullying.
- Conclusion: provide examples of what a person facing bullying could do. Also, include your personal thoughts about what you like would to see happening with bullying in the future.
If you need help with writing your paper about bullying, feel free to contact us right away. We deliver impressive research papers done from scratch and always meet deadlines. Your satisfaction with our service is guaranteed.