Profile Essay Interview Questions
Profile Essay Interview Questions The post provides examples of questions that can be used to interview a person for a profile essay. In order to develop a great profile, you need to have your questions ready and aimed to establish a thesis statement of your profile paper. Let’s review the examples.
“I am very glad you agreed to meet me for an interview. Let me walk you through how this is going to work: we will have an interview which will be recorded. Then the audio will be transcribed by me to create a text, which includes only your answers. Based on the text I will make a profile essay, which is intended to describe what is unique and interesting about you and your activities. I would not use any information disapproved by you.'
- What is the most memorable event in your life?
- Who was your idol when you grow up?
- How have you tried to be like them?
- What is the happiest day in your life?
- What event had the most influence on you?
- How your favorite movies and books have changed throughout your life?
- Do you feel different from other people?
- What time would you like to live in?
- Were you popular in school?
- If you had a chance to meet somebody, who might that be?
- Would you like to go into space? Why?
- What is your most proud achievement?
- Do you consider your work unique?
- Do you believe people are cruel?
- What would you change about yourself?
- If you made a movie, what it might be about?
- What qualities in people you dislike?
- What children would you like to have?
- Describe the happiest day in your life.
- Are they here?
- Why do people live?
- What book would you like to write?
- What is the most inspirational person in your life?
- What would you say if you met a president?
- Would you like to live in another country?
- Is life fair?
- How many children would you like to have?