Online Dissertation Writers: How to Avoid Being Scammed
The internet offers many companies that propose assistance on writing dissertation. Unfortunately, there are as many scams that take advantage of students in need. This is very easy to do because sometimes students are desperate in their search of reliable people that can really help with the research.
Scammers often take money and deliver plagiarized papers, miss deadlines or do not deliver at all.
It is very unethical because students in need lose their money and receive poorly written papers that can put their academic career in jeopardy. It is very important to find a company that offers reliable and affordable help in time. So let’s review what you should do in order to examine ethic and reliability of companies that offer writing your dissertation.
- Make sure that the writer that will be working on your dissertation is a native English speaker that received his or her degree in the United States. Moreover, the degree must allow conducting advanced research for dissertation. The company should prove all this aspects because many firms use writers from third world companies that usually fail assignments due to their incompetence.
- The company should provide access to customer service at all times. You as a customer are entitled to proper communication with the writer that works on your dissertation. Otherwise you won’t have a clue what is going on with your work or the writer won’t be available to you at all.
- Direct communication with the writer you have chosen is important. This includes email communication, sometimes Skype and other ways. Professional companies always provide direct access to its workers in established times. Avoid the ones that do not.
- Request to prove the guarantee that the final product will be completely plagiarism-free. Otherwise you might found yourself as the victim of plagiarized papers. In such case your chance to make a great work will be ruined by incompetence and unprofessionalism by others.
- The company should guarantee that dissertation will be delivered to your inbox by the deadline you stated. It is a sign of a good service if they can deliver the work as requested. Ability to meet deadlines is very important issue so pay attention to this detail and make sure you are working with the right people.
- Another thing that must be ensured is that the paper gets free revisions in case when you are not satisfied with the results. It is the failure of the company to deliver so they should take the full responsibility for poorly written dissertation.
- You also should be confident that your money will be returned in case when the writer fails your assignment. It is completely unethical to steal the money from students for undelivered work.