Narrative Essay Outline Example
The post brings you advanced outline of narrative essay. Each element is included along with short description of required content.
I. Introductory paragraph
A. The “hook' (something that will make your reader to know more)
B. Description of topic significance
- Personal significance to the author
- Significance to anyone reading the paper
A. Background of the situation (so the readers understand it)
- Historical information about situation and main characters
- Other important information about situation and main characters
B. Characters in the event or situation
- Physical appearance of characters
- Information about personalities of characters
- Setting how it felt to the author (according to five senses)
- Description how the setting is significant to event or situation
D. Humor or foreshadowing
- How the conflict began
- Positions of characters in the conflict
III. Beginning of Event
A. Description how the situation or event started to develop
B. Explanation of the characters’ reaction at point-of-no-return.
C. Information about followed events
D. Author’s feelings about the outcome
A. First conclusions
B. Feelings of the author
A. Description of outcome of the event
B. Conclusion of the event.
The outline is an important part of successful narrative essay. Spend some of your precious time and read the information we place. Do not think that it is not important information. If you do think so you are certainly wrong. Professors understand that students are not professional writers. However they are required to complete properly their assignments. You will not manage to complete properly your written assignment if you do not know the basics of academic writing. We give you such possibility absolutely for free. Here, you can find the excellent example of Narrative Essay Outline. It is a great example and what is more very useful. It is to help you to write a proper paper. Do not underestimate the necessity of outlines. They can provide you with more information than you suppose. It is a plan of your future paper. just follow it and you will be surprised with the result.