Law Dissertation Topic Ideas
Writing a dissertation in law is one of the biggest challenges in academic life of any student. Law is the discipline that is difficult in itself. The choice of topics is very broad and yet the objective of your dissertation writing is to produce a new piece of knowledge, which in turn means that writing a critique of a current legislature is not sufficient. Instead, you need to take an innovative stand on the issue, to offer a legal solution, etc.
The following list of dissertation topic ideas will definitely be helpful for those who struggle with making a choice.
- The decision of K v K and child relocation
- Shared Residence Orders
- Children victims of domestic violence.
- Cohabitation law reform
- Legislation on civil marriage of same-sex couples
- Matrimonial Cause Act 1973
- Corporate Governance and Disclosure requirement
- Domestic violence and female victims
- Competition law and advertising companies
- Anti-dumping agreements
- Insurance regulation in European Union
- Allocation of Costs in Arbitration
- Reform of the Corporate Opportunity doctrine
- The Companies Act 2006
- Insurance Regulation in the United States
- Single Standard Form of Construction Contract in the United Kingdom
- Law and misrepresentation
- Construction Law in Brazil
- The Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007
- Public interest disclosure act: outcomes
- An Islamic Insolvency Regime
- Intellectual Property Rights in Europe
- Amendment procedures under the ICSID convention
- Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards
- International anti-dumping agreement
- International human rights law
- International regulation of electronic commerce
- Changing patterns of Commercial Leases in Mexico
- Assisted Suicide and the pursuit of Justice
- History of international counter terrorism legislation
- International Trade Law history
- The new Lisbon Treaty and its implications
- The ILO Convention 177
- Media legislation in Middle East
Topic is Chosen, What is next?
Once you have chosen the topic, the next step is to start researching. You need to find as many articles and reliable publications as you can. Sometimes, it takes several months to conduct research and organize your ideas. Research is of critical importance because you need to identify gap in knowledge and narrow your topic as much as possible. Otherwise, your dissertation will have limited scientific value. Need Help? If you need help with any aspect of your dissertation writing, such as topic choice or research, feel free to contact us and we will try our best to assist you.