Gun Control Essay
To make your gun control essay more original, we recommend you to narrow this topic. Look through these 4 groups of questions and decide which one is the most preferable namely for you.
1. Narrowing the Topic on Gun Control
- Should an ordinary man be allowed to have a firearm? Should it be any restrictions for carrying a high powered weapon to different public parks, transport, etc.?
- Can you compare your life with a gun and without a gun? Are there any new possibilities for you, if you have a weapon?
- Imagine that all the people have guns. Do you know the potential consequences of it? Are they negative or positive?
- Can you compose your own story (fantastic, detective, etc.) where all the people have guns? Can you make your story amusing or didactic? How can you answer on these questions? Which of the questions is the most attractive to you? Choose it and give a detailed answer on this question for writing your gun control essay!
2. Selecting an Essay Type for Writing Your Gun Control Essay
- If you have clear and convincing arguments to prove your own point of view on gun control topic, you may write a persuasive essay on gun control.
- In the case if you have a desire to make a comparative analysis, you should try to write a compare and contrast essay on gun control.
- If you have chosen the third group of questions, you will write a cause and effect essay about gun control.
- In the case if you have a fertile imagination, try to write a narrative essay concerned with gun control topic.
3. Giving a Title for Your Essay on Gun Control
- If you write a persuasive essay on gun control, you may give a title for your essay in form of a question like the following: “Should an Ordinary Man Be Allowed to Have a Firearm?' or “Should it Be Any Restrictions for Carrying a High Powered Weapon to Different Public Places?'. You can also transform these questions to the affirmations (or negations) like these: “An Ordinary Man Should Be Allowed to Have a Firearm' (or “An Ordinary Man Shouldn’t Be Allowed to Have a Firearm'), “Carrying a High Powered Weapon to Different Public Places Should be Restricted by Government' (or “Carrying a High Powered Weapon to Different Public Places Shouldn’t Be Restricted by Government).
- If you write a compare and contrast essay about gun control, you may give a title for your essay like these: “My Life with a High Powered Weapon vs. My Life without a High Powered Weapon', “Your Possibilities and Safety if All the People Have Guns vs. Your Possibilities and Safety if Nobody Have a Gun' and so on.
- In the case if you write a cause and effect essay on gun control, the possible title for your essay is “The Potential Consequences of the Situation where All the People Have Guns', “The Potential Consequences of the Situation where Nobody Have a Gun', etc.
- If you write a narrative essay concerned with gun control topic, the title of your essay depends on your own story. For example, you may tell a fantastic story under the title “There Is No Need in Weapon Any More: People Suddenly Stopped Murdering Each Other'.