Evaluation Essay Topics
There are so many topics to choose for your evaluation essays. Such works are intended to identify whether something is better or worse. Think of a mobile phone review. They give information about some phone and compare it to other products on the markets. Well, it is a great example of evaluation essay. See the topics presented in this article and choose one for yourself. The topics include sport, movies, technology and education.
- Evaluate watching a football (any sports) game at home with your friends with watching it at a stadium.
- Evaluate classic American movie and compare the differences between it and some modern movie on the same theme.
- Evaluate a movie that was filmed based on a book and compare the differences between original text and screen interpretation.
- Evaluate a movie from other country and identify keys that help to understand the culture of that country.
- Evaluate your cell phone to some other in the same price category. What are the key differences? Which one is better?
- Evaluate experience of playing one game on different gaming platforms. Which one provides the best experience?
- Evaluate the importance on writing assignments for students. What benefits can be brought by the writing and researching?
- Evaluate student tariffs in your state. Which one is the best?
- Evaluate different means of storing the data. Cloud solutions or hard drives?
- Evaluate the effect of music on people. Which style is the most popular and why?
- Evaluate importance of social media in learning. Is it helpful to students at all?
- Evaluate how your parents and you are using new technologies.
- Evaluate the programs that intend to teach student not to use drugs. Are those programs effective or not?
- Evaluate social media networks and compare the services they provide. Are there many differences?
- Evaluate the way you were taught in high school. Was the teaching effective and what impact it had on your college learning?
- Evaluate the way your country deals with terrorism. Are there enough efforts to stop terrorists and prevent tragedies?
- Evaluate basketball as a kind of sport. What are its differences from other kinds of sports? Why it is important for many people to go to arenas to watch it?
- Evaluate importance of kindergartens. Are they a good way to prepare children for school?
- Evaluate two big universities in your state. Which one provides the best opportunities for students and why?
- Evaluate how literature is taught in your college. Is the program understandable and effective?
Evaluation Essay Writing Tips
Writing evaluation essay is not an easy task, largely because you need to keep in mind all rules of this very specific type of writing. In particular, you need to consider all sides of the issue you are evaluating, including both negative and positive aspects. You may add examples and other important points that will trigger interest of the readers or make your piece of writing impressive.