College Application Essay Prompts
College application essays require giving a personal insight about the student that wants to enter college. In one essay a person should convince admission committee that he or she should be a student of their institution. We have collected some good examples for college application essays for you to use and reflect upon.
List of College Application Essays:
- Think of an incident that changed your life forever. How exactly did it influence your personality and views on the people or world?
- Recount a situation when you have made a really good decision and solved difficult problem. How did you come up with that idea?
- Discuss an event that helped you to make a transition from childhood to adulthood. What member of society can you become?
- If you had a chance to meet anybody, who would that be? Think of anybody that had some impact on your life.
- Describe a place where you fit the most. What is this place and why you feel comfortable there? What is your experience?
- Think of all bad habits people have all around the world. What would you recommend them? Do you see any ways people could improve their lives?
- Describe how race can affect lives. Is there a race prejudice in this country? What should be done in order to change things?
- Recount on something that someone has said or expressed. What was the most interesting things or actions that had significant meaning for you?
- If you were a director of a movie, what would your movie be about?
- Does music have some influence on you? What kind of music do you prefer and why? Do you think that your behavior reflects the music you like?
- Think of events that have changed the course of history. Are there some you would want to change? What are the desired outcomes?
- What was the hardest news you had to deliver to your friends or family? Describe your feelings at that moment.