Abortion Research Paper
The necessity of choosing the right issue concerning abortion
There are some complicated topics which are, unfortunately, inevitable in our lives. In theory we can ignore unpleasant issues and controversial questions until we are faced with them, but in practice we form our opinion on such matters unconsciously. Abortion is a widely spread topic which causes a lot of discussions and disagreements and what is more important - it is all around us: current global monthly average is 1,017,000 abortions. That is why each research paper about abortion carries the significant value and sense. What if some lady will surf the Internet looking for an answer whether to leave a child or not and by chance will find your paper? Thus it is necessary that such issues are discussed prudently and not categorically. So think carefully before formulating the final thesis for your research paper. If you need some help with it, read the following article to get some variants of topics.
The Classification of Abortion Issues
You may view abortion from different sides and uncover various aspects of it. Here are some tips for you to look at the problem of abortion from otherperspectives:
1) on children whose parents wanted abortion but for some reasons couldn’t do this;
2) on the health of women:
3) on the families with abortion experiences;
4) on the consciousness of the whole society who allows/doesn’t allow it.
The abortion evolution:
1) the historical development of abortion issues;
2) the present examples of legislation and attitudes towards abortion in different countries;
3) the future of this problem.
Possible Abortion Topics
Here are some topics you may compose from the above mentioned points:
1. Why women may want to make an abortion?
2. The analysis and statistics of reasons for abortions in a particular country. Which ones prevail: economic (the financial incapacity to afford a child) or psychological (the unwillingness to become a mother) reasons?
3. The connection between the poverty in a country and the level of abortions.
4. The dynamics of attitude towards abortion in a particular country.
5. Why some countries support abortions and others do not?
6. The government intervention in the problem.
7. Is it normal to use the psychologists’ help to change the future mother’s attitude towards this issue?
8. Is the allowance of abortions means that the country supports women’s rights?
9. If one in a couple wants a child and another does not, what should be done?
10. The cases of rape and incest. Is abortion necessary in such situations?
11. Should governments finance mothers who are willing to make an abortion because of financial state of the family?
12. Is it humane to earn money in abortion industry?
13. Should countries apply social advertisings to persuade women to give a birth to a child?
14. Centuries ago people couldn’t even think that one day women will be able to get rid of the child before he is born. Who benefitted from this invention?
15. Why women prefer to make abortions instead of giving a child to children’s home?
16. Can a woman require an abortion with no essential reasons?
17. The possible physical consequences of abortion.
18. Should this subject be taught at schools?
19. Is abortion an option if the mother is too young?
20. The examples of cases when abortion is unacceptable.
Be Gentle and Firm Simultaneously
Writing your abortion research paper you shouldn’t push too much on the reader introducing your point of view. But at the same time you should provide him with your own position and give evidence to your words with the help of references to reliable sources. It is quite a difficult task to find the balance between these two situations. So in your research paper you should emphasize that it is only your opinion and only one side of the problem. Thus the reader will not stop on your paper and you will not take any responsibility for others’ decisions.