Terms & Conditions
You are obliged to read the following information before you use our website. By submitting your payment you certify that you acknowledge and agree to the below-mentioned Terms and Conditions which form an Agreement between Essay Academy (hereafter Supplier) and you as a customer (hereafter You). If you are under the legal age of consent, you should not purchase our services and products.
- Ordering Placing an order, You purchase writing, proofreading or editing services intended for your personal research use only. The products we supply (essays and other academic papers) are produced by freelance writers. The order is delivered electronically either via email or via website. The copyright for the products is retained by the Supplier: You are not entitled to share or distribute the products without a written consent of the Supplier.
- Price and Payment The Supplier receives compensation for the services it provides. The price of the service is stipulated on the website and displayed prior to order confirmation. The Supplier confirms the details of the order by email. Payment must be made without deduction or set-off. Otherwise, the amount is treated as overdue and the Supplier preserves the right to cease or suspend the provision of the services to You. The payment is submitted electronically. The Supplier is entitled to request photo-copies of your ID and credit card in case of fraud suspicion.
- Liability The Supplier delivers products for educational and research purposes as academic samples. The Supplier is not held liable for any disciplinary and legal actions that result from your unauthorized use of the products, namely poor grading, lawsuits, suspension, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarship (grant, award). You bear responsibility for improper use of the services which means You can be subject to criminal or civil penalties.
- Returns and Refunds The services of the Supplier are non-refundable. The money can only be returned to You in case of non-delivery of the service, plagiarism detection, order cancellation*, deadline violation or double-billing for the same order. * You can cancel the order not later than 12 hours before the deadline; otherwise, no refunds are issued.
- Plagiarism The Supplier does not condone violation of copyright laws and does not take part in any forms of academic misconduct. The products must demonstrate due acknowledgement of original creations of other authors. You are entitled to request a refund in case the product contains more than 5% of plagiarized content.
- Revision The Supplier revises the product free of charge upon your request within two weeks after the delivery only if the product does not meet your initial requirements and specifications. Otherwise, the revision will require payment that will be displayed on the website prior to your confirmation.
- Confidentiality The Supplier is legally obliged to maintain your personal data in strict confidentiality: it cannot be shared with third parties unless requested by law enforcement agencies. Writing staff is by no means provided access to your personal information.
- Links Disclaimer The Supplier is not responsible for any content linked to this website. Your linking to other sources from this website is at your own risk.
By using our services you agree to be legally bound with the aforesaid Terms and Conditions. We preserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions unilaterally with no notification.