If you want to become a college or university student, you are well-aware of the importance of writing an excellent college admission essay. While you may have a great academic record from your high school years and believe in being an ideal candidate for admission, the quality of your college application essay determines whether or not you are successful in your application process. Essay-Academy.com gives you an opportunity to boost your chances for a successful admission. So, how can we help you?
- First, we offer professional common app essay writing service. Thus, you have a list of essay questions that should be answered and requirements that must be followed. You attach all relevant files with instructions/requirements to your order, while we assign the most qualified writer to help you with writing. You can communicate with the assigned writer as much as you want, controlling the process of writing, asking for additions/amendments, and contributing your ideas to ensure your admission essay is perfect.
- Second, we provide admission essay editing service. It is not a secret that you, as the author of your essay, may overlook grammar mistakes, lack of clarity, or weak sentence structure. When you order editing service at Essay-Academy.com, you get your piece of writing reviewed by an experienced editor, who corrects not only all grammar mistakes but also shares comments for further improvements.
In addition to admission essay service and MBA essay help, we also deliver scholarship essays. Unlike standard admission essay, scholarship essay writing requires special skills and ability to convince the reader to consider your candidacy for obtaining scholarship.
At Essay-Academy.com, we follow the following pattern of writing a successful scholarship essay:
- Brainstorming. We ask you to list your major accomplishments (academic, social, community, volunteering, etc) to emphasize your credentials and strengths. You may specify the exact aspect of your accomplishments, such as your most outstanding or unique qualities, difficulties you had to go through in your life, your favorite works of art, etc. Good topics for brainstorming include your personality traits, childhood experiences or memories that shaped your personality and life goals, role models (prominent leaders, doctors, or musicians, for instance), your future goals and how scholarship will help you achieve those goals.
- Topic Choice. Once we help you prepare the list of topics that suit you the most, you need to choose only one topic that presents you in the best light. The chosen topic should be very personal (you cannot write about common knowledge subjects or prepare an argumentative essay about legalization of marijuana, for example). Because admission committee members read dozens of similar essays every day, your topic should be fresh and memorable. You aim is to leave a lasting impression on the reader.
- Writing. Only when the first two steps are accomplished, you need to proceed with writing. You should stick to the requirements (word limit in particular) and stay focused on your topic. Do not include irrelevant information that adds no value for your scholarship essay.
If you have no idea how to start writing your scholarship or admission essay and need professional help with organizing your thoughts, Essay-Academy.com writers are ready to assist you with creating your masterpiece from scratch!